Pacesetter Headers Chevrolet Cobalt 05-06.
Hook up your Cobalt with a performance enhancing Pacesetter Exhaust CatBack and Header. Installing a header will squeeze out more horsepower. Not to mention the fact that your Cobalt will perform better. Pacesetter Header perform a very important function for your engine, they release hot air from you cylinder heads and they also produce a throaty sound. Coupled with a cold air intake system, a non restrictive cat-back exhaust system and a performance chip you will notice immediate gains in performance and torque and you'll be the hit of the street.
Pacesetter makes these from mandrel bent mild steel tubing which eliminates kinks in the bends and no there are no protrusions inside the pipes that would impede exhaust flow to the exhaust system. Pacesetter come with thick flanges made of steel and machined drilled bolt holes that line up with the holes in your heads for a perfect fit and easy do it yourself installation. All Pacesetters can be ordered with a ceramic coated finish.
Get started on your way to a performance enhanced custom Cobalt with the installation of a set of Pacesetter ArmorCoat.
Note not legal for use on catalyst-equipped vehicles. Pre catalyst vehicles must use original emission control devices. It is the responsibility of the customer to reinstall these devices on the vehicle.
- Pacesetter ArmorCoat reduces under hood temperature and resists rust and corrosion
- All Pacesetter ArmorCoat come with a 3 Year Warranty
- Pacesetter ArmorCoat will not discolor providing a long lasting great look
- All Pacesetter ArmorCoat come with hook ups for smog and engine management sensors
- All Pacesetter ArmorCoat come with all necessary hardware, gaskets, illustrated instructions and 0.375 inch standard head flange
- ArmorCoat comes with extension to connect to stock system
- ArmorCoat is a 2000 Degree Fahrenheit high temperature metallic ceramic finish
- Available in Ceramic ArmorCoat or Black Paint Coat